Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving Out

I like the title of this new post because it really describes what I'm feeling right now. Here is a picture of my current project.
<------- (camera phone: bad quality)
This would be a picture of my closet. My mother has asked me to clean out everything. Goes through everything that I have and get rid of what I don't actually use. I think it's a great idea but it is sure a lot of work. Sometime I can be a bit of a pack rat. But so far I have a whole box of clothes that I'm giving away and I have yet to go through all of my junk. It is pretty exciting to have a fresh beginning with all of your belongings and such. Also to think that you might come back with a whole new wardrobe when you come back! (no worries mom, I won't actually do that) 

Back to the title of this post. Moving Out. I like it because right now, I really feel like I am becoming an independent person. Almost like I'm going off to college but not fully. 

When I am away my mom has great plans for my room. Like, a guest room! Who would have thought of that one. So I have to make some room for clothing if people stay, and some draw space also. And a necessity that my room needs is a good dusting. It is clean but the ledge against my window has seen better days, but that is all tomorrow. Tonight I will get my clothes sorted in a way that I can easily through stuff into a suit case and head out that door. Gosh, at this moment, I am more excited then nervous and it is a lovely feeling. Looking at my open suit case gets me excited about the adventures ahead!
(thanks Alicia for your help)

It is now 10 minutes to 12am so I better finish up my room. Clothes today, cleaning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment